At McKenna Precision Castings continuous testing on products and processes is a priority as it is used to ensure product quality and integrity before certification.
Our customer’s castings are subject to a wide range of tests, applying methods that require highly skilled labour and continuously calibrated testing equipment including:
- Raw material evaluation, analysis and traceability
- Mechanical tests such as Hardness, Tensile, Charpy Impacts, Corrosion Testing
- Non-destructive examination including X-ray, ultrasonic, magnetic particle inspection and dye penetrant testing
- Metallurgical evaluation such as; metallographic examination of grain size and structure, plating thickness, and micro hardness
- Reject analysis, reverse engineering, and other investigative methods
- Chemical analysis using I.C.P. and XRF methods
- Dimensional inspection using CMM to verify manufactured parts and tooling
MORE INFORMATION AND ENQUIRIES
For further details on any information listed above, please contact McKenna Precision Casting on 01909 541414. Alternatively you can make an enquiry via our Contact Form and we will respond to you as soon as possible.